Interactive e-lectures (audio-visual), assignments can be accessed online across anywhere, anytime. Attend classes at your convenient time.
Course participant are provided with books which explains all concepts and provide practical cases for easy understanding.
Access to 1000’s of real life case studies and live simulations from pharmaceutical marketing management cases.
Flexible online final examination (Computer Based Test by secure mode), can be taken from any devices, from anywhere.
Every course participant will receive personalized webpage with cutting edge course tracker – analytics for progress of courses.
The Internationally Accredited course – Accredited by International Association of Distance Learning (IADL), UK.
Course content is designed and updated as per the latest real life cases.
Course certificates will be provided at the end of the course.
Lipoxen (UK), Orchid Pharmaceuticals, Sanofi-Aventis, Astra-Zeneca, Hospira, Ranbaxy, Julphar, J&J-Ethicon, Pfizer, DRL, MSD, Medo Pharma, Nestle, Ind-Swift, Panacea, Bal Pharma, Aristo, Shaigan Pharmaceuticals, Reliance Lifesciences, Quality Pharma Pvt Ltd, Cipla, Ipca, Sherya Lifesciences, Promed, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Zydus Candila, Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Bangalore Pharmaceutical and Research laboratories, Teru Technomed, Indocoar Pharma, Fortis Hospitals, VRPL Healthcare, Medreich, Hospira, Indospectrum, Winatac Limited, Faveo Pharmaceuticals, Enzem, Leo, Accenture, Mylan, and many more companies across the pharma industry.
1. Basics of Marketing: What is marketing? Why business needs marketing orientation? 4 P’s of Marketing. Marketing Environment & competitor analysis – SWOT & PEST. Factors affecting Marketing. Market orientated strategic planning. Competition & Competitors. Targeting, Segmentation & Positioning. Developing competitive differentiation.
2. Product- Introduction, Basic concepts of product, Product Differentiartion, Differentiation tools, Product Classification, Product Mix & Product Lines, Brand Decisions Product Development Process. Product Life Cycle & Product Life Cycle Management
3. Price- Definition, History of Price Control in Indian Pharmaceutical Market, Price in Marketing Mix? Basis for pricing, Pricing strategies, Pricing management.
4. Distribution – Basics of distribution in Indian Pharmaceutical market, Pharmaceutical Distribution Channels, single channel v/s multiple channel strategies , AIOCD, NOC & LOC, Physical distribution, Role & Responsibilities of chemist.
5. Marketing Research – Introduction: Nature, scope and importance of marketing research, role of marketing research in decision marking; Factors influencing marketing research decisions, marketing information systems, the marketing research process., Problem identification, Research design: Exploratory, descriptive and conclusive. Methods of data collection – observation, experimentation, survey, desk research method, Sampling Plan: Sampling method, sample size, designing of questionnaire, Field investigation., Data processing: Editing, coding, classification and tabulation, Data analysis: Hypothesis testing., Application: Product research, advertising research, market and sales analysis research.
6. Promotion – Integrated Marketing Mix – Introduction, objective, Communication Mix, Basics of Marketing communication, Marketing Communication Process, Factors affecting communication mix, Media Mix, Developing a communication campaign, Budegeting for marketing communication Issues in pharma product promotion, approaches for pharma product promotion, DTC, e-detailing, physician related promotional programmes for increasing acceptance and sales of pharma products.
7. Pharmaceutical Brand Management- Branding and its potential within the pharmaceutical industry: History, meaning, need, importance, branding in pharmaceutical industry, building brand values and brand strategy, timing, patient power, strategic brand management process. The role of advertising in branding pharmaceuticals. PMT – Job Responsibility, Hierarchy of marketing team, Career prospect in PMT, Product Management Process, Preparing a brand plan, Product Strategy, Tools of pharmaceutical promotion – Visual Aid, Leave Behind Literature (LBL), Technical Folder designing. Marketing campaign preparation – how to design marketing campaign, writing a marketing campaign, Implementation of campaign (on field & off field activity of PMT), Monitoring of campaign success. Detailing – Detailing for brand positioning, detailing talk preparation and Ideal detailing talk. Handling and usage of visual Aid.
8. Strategy – Brand Strategy, Types of strategy with case study, Strategy for new product launch – Forecasting, Technical, Budgeting, market plan. Co-promotion. Case Study
9. International Marketing – International marketing: Basis of international trade, theories of international trade, Adam Smith, Ricardo. Difference between domestic and international marketing, EPRG framework. Scanning of international environment: Social, political, legal, economic, cultural environment for overseas markets; Factors affecting international trade: Methods of entry, WTO/GATT, regional agreements commodity agreements. Product: Identifying new products, international product planning, product design strategy, product elimination, adoption and diffusion of new products, branding strategies. Pricing strategies: Methods of pricing, pricing an international product, transfer pricing, exchange rates and its impact on pricing factors affecting international prices, dumping and anti-dumping regulations. Distribution strategies: Direct and indirect channels, factors affecting international channels, international channel management. Promotion strategy in overseas markets: Perspectives of international advertising, standardization v/s localization, global media decisions, global advertising regulations, industry self-regulation. Export documentation and procedures. Foreign trade policy: EXIM Policy.
10. Drug Development & Lifecycle Management Strategies:
New Drug Development Strategies, Lifecycle Management Strategies, Generic Drug Development and Management Strategies, Blockbuster Drug Management Strategies, Clinical Trial for Lifecycle Management, Licensing for Growth – In Licensing Vs. Out Licensing
11. Pharmaceutical Business Model
1. Download Application form
For taking admission offline, kindly download admission form and take print. Fill up all the required details and send to email@example.com.
2. Online payment
Click the link below to pay by credit card / debit card / net banking.
Step 1: Create Free Account by clicking Sign Up button at the top of the page.
Step 2: Login with your user id and password into the site and go to desired course you want to purchase. Click BUY NOW button and pay.
Step 3: Upon completion of the payment go to your dashboard and update payment details (attachment).
Upon activation you can access the course from CONFIRMED COURSE link.