Pharma News

Keep updating your pharma knowledge
20 Oct 2015

Kilitch Drugs (India) forms jt venture in Ethiopia

Kilitch Drugs (India) has formed a joint venture in the Republic of Ethiopia with a local party in that country to set up a pharmaceutical/nutraceutical manufacturing unit. Kilitch Drugs (India) will be a 97 per cent partner in the JV, and the Ethiopian partner would hold the remaining 3 per cent.

Kilitch Drugs is having production facility at Navi Mumbai is accredited by WHO / GMP, Tanzania Food and Drug Authority, Food and Drugs Board Ghana, National Drug Authority Uganda, National Agency for Food Drug Administration and control Nigeria, Ministry of Health Sudan and many more African as well as South East countries’ authorized Government bodies. It is the only plant in Mumbai to have WHO / GMP accreditation for hormones Injectibles.

Installed capacity P.A. of the plant is to produce:
– 28 million units of Liquid Injectables (Vials from 2ml to 20ml)
– 32 million units of Liquid Injectables (Ampoules from 0.1ml to 20ml)
– 15 million units of Dry Powder Injectables (125mg to 2gm)
– 11 million units of Nasal Drops Preparations

Leave a Reply

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Upskill Your Pharma Knowledge

Explore Next Gen Learning

Case Studies & Caselets | Simulation Based Learning | E-Lectures | Online Self Competency Assessments

Thank You for Subscription!