Course Code: KPE-C-024
Course Title: KPE’s Advance Diploma in Pharmaceutical Global Business
Course Objective: Executive Program in Pharmaceutical Global Business is conceptualized with vision to enhance competency of middle and middle / top level managers who are working in pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and allied industry. This course ideally developed for the working professionals of pharmaceutical industry.
Unlike other business courses that concentrate narrowly on a particular function or piece of the business—accounting, finance, marketing, production, human resources, or information systems, strategic management is a big picture course. It cuts across the whole spectrum of business and management. The center of attention is the total enterprise–-the pharmaceutical industry and competitive environment in which it operates, its long-term direction and strategy, its resources and competitive capabilities, and its prospects for success. Throughout the course, the spotlight will be trained on the foremost issue in running a pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical business enterprise: “What must managers do, and do well, to make the pharmaceutical company a winner in the game of business?” The answer that emerges, and which becomes the theme of the course, is that good strategy-making and good strategy-execution are the key ingredients of company success and the most reliable signs of good management. The mission of the course is to explore why good strategic management leads to good business performance, to present the basic concepts and tools of strategic analysis, and to drill you in the methods of crafting a well-conceived strategy and executing it competently.You’ll be called on to probe, question, and evaluate all aspects of a company’s external and internal situation. You’ll grapple with sizing up a company’s standing in the marketplace and its ability to go head-to-head with rivals, learn to tell the difference between winning strategies and mediocre strategies, and become more skilled in spotting ways to improve a company’s strategy or its execution.In the midst of all this, another purpose is accomplished: to help you synthesize what you have learned in prior business courses. Dealing with the grand sweep of how to manage all the pieces of a business makes strategic management an integrative, KPE’s Executive Program in Pharmaceutical Global Business course in which you’ll see how the various pieces of the business puzzle fit together and why the different parts of a business need to be managed in strategic harmony for the organization to operate in winning fashion.
• To develop your capacity to think strategically about a company, its present business position, its long-term direction, its resources and competitive capabilities, the caliber of its strategy, and its opportunities for gaining sustainable competitive advantage.
• To build your skills in conducting branding activities and strategic analysis in a variety of competitive situations and, especially, to provide you with a stronger understanding of the competitive challenges of a global pharmaceutical environment.
• To give you hands-on experience in crafting pharmaceutical branding, business strategy, reasoning carefully about strategic options, using what-if analysis to evaluate action alternatives, and making sound strategic decisions.
• To acquaint you with the managerial tasks associated with implementing and executing company strategies, drill you in the range of actions managers can take to promote competent strategy execution, and give you some confidence in being able to function effectively as part of a company’s strategy-implementing team.
• To develop your powers of managerial judgment, help you learn how to assess business risk, and improve your ability to make sound decisions and achieve effective outcomes.
• To help you become more proficient in using personal computers to do managerial analysis and managerial work
1. Orientation to job related practical strategic business management related activities from different discipline of Pharmaceuticals.
2. Simulation to real life Strategic Pharmaceutical Management.
3. Access to Industry Data bank – 300 case studies from different pharmaceutical companies.
4. Access to Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Case Studies
5. Attend Live Lectures of all different chapters / study content.
Minimum qualification Graduation in any discipline with more than 60 months (5 Years) of work experience in middle and top management. Work Experience is mentioned is mandatory for admission into this course. Work Experience certificate / proof need to be provided at the time of admission.
Rs. 38500/- Indian Rupees (For admission from India)
780 USD (For payment outside India)
- Upon completion of the admission process, 35 Modules (books) will be sent to candidates registering from India by courier. In case of admission from countries other than India, pdf modules will be provided.
- Immediately upon admission, course participant will be provided with user id and password to access his/her personalized webpage through which he can access e-lectures, cases studies, etc. across from anywhere using internet.