Who should attend
Advance Diploma in Pharma Product Management provides comprehensive practical training for pharma brand managers. This course gives practical knowledge and real life job simulation for Pharma Product Management. Hence, this course suits even to those who want to make a join in pharmaceutical product management team. MorThis course provides comprehensive idea about pharmaceutical product manager’s works in pharma company and understanding of each area of pharmaceutical product manager job description.
This pharmaceutical product management course includes exclusive pharma digital marketing training for brand mangers. The course provides hands on training on 2020 Digital Media Tools and digital campaign management.
Features of the course
- The course provides the piratical on the job orientation about the real life working in Pharmaceutical Product Management Team.
- The course provides in depth training on marketing commercialization strategic planning for launching a brand from beginning.
- Course ensures the practical training on the marketing plan preparation, brand differentiation tools and techniques, brand registration process, brand logo designing, visual aid, LBL, other promotional input designing.
- Course provides extensive training on pharmaceutical digital marketing tools – digital media campaigns.
- As a part of the course, learner will get the access to Industry Data bank – 300 Visual Aids, Leave Behind Literature, Catch Cover and various market access simulations.
- Access to 1000’s of Pharmaceutical Case Studies.
- User can access and attend Live Lectures of all different chapters / study content.
B.Pharma/D.Pharma/ B.Sc/ Any graduates or those who are in 3rd / final year of those courses, who want to make career in pharmaceutical marketing and product management can pursue the course.
Who should attend this course?
- This course is ideal for the Pharma Brand Management professionals like Pharmaceutical Product Manager, Product Executive, Marketing Manager.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Professionals who are having sales experience and want to shift into Pharma PMT.
- B.Pharma / B.Sc + MBAs who are working in phrama sales and want to get into pharmaceutical product management.
- MBBS / BDS doctors who want to move to Pharmaceutical Brand Management.