Duration & Access
Branding plays vital role in Pharmaceutical industry and indeed pharma companies are spending huge for designing brand logo, which provides identity for the brand. Indeed lot of brainstorming and involvement required for designing and creating brand identity. You’ll discover the answers in this course.
Explore through case studies the essential skills required to design logos, marketing materials, and advertising programs to establish and promote a brand identity.
In this course step by step you will be observing how brand logo is designed and which is further used in the different marketing/ promotional / packaging materials.
Also, we will be focusing how Redesigning Projects works in pharma industry – How to handle and execute the same.
This short course will be providing great deal of practical understanding in
- Exploring through case studies the essential skills required to design logos, marketing materials, and advertising programs to establish and promote a brand identity.
- Designing or redesigning brand identities for establishing businesses.
Participant can learn how to:
- Develop an understanding of the different components of a brand identity and the designer’s role in developing it.
- Research and design logos for three different companies, exploring differences in concept development.
- Develop an understanding of how brand identity is influenced by brand business strategy.
- How to prepare a Logo Manual – which describes the details of usage pattern of the brand logo – with Do’s and Don’ts.
3 Days. access period will be provided to undergo and complete the course. Course can be accessed throughout the day from any devices with help of internet.
- Upon admission you will be providing the user id and password to access all the content online.
- You will also be receiving the soft copy of the e-module (which you can download from your dashboard).