Pharmacovigilance training course gives you a good understanding of the basic principles of drug safety and adverse drug reaction management. The course covers the history of pharmacovigilance & drug safety, key components within adverse event reporting in the clinical and post-marketing settings. The pharmacovigilance course also provide the detailed training on the signal detection & risk management.
Keeping products on the market without interruption becomes more essential with the reduced pipeline of drugs in development. Successful navigation of drug safety and pharmacovigilance are keys to product longevity, consumer confidence and regulatory compliance. This module will provide you with a strong foundation of knowledge on pharmacovigilance and drug safety.
- Course Code – KPE-C-044
- Course Title: Certificate Course in Pharmacovigilance
Nature of the Course:
Distance & e-Learning
Graduates in Pharmacy and Bio-Sciences, Medical Professionals, i.e. Doctors of all disciplines, junior professionals in Pharmaceutical and IT Industry, Clinical Research professionals. 3rd and final year graduation students can also apply for the course.
- Printed Book dispatched to correspondence address (For admission from India). Incasse of admission other than India e-books will be sent to registered email id.
- Access the E-Modules online with user id and password.
- Attend lectures online.
- Access to case study file online
- All e-study material contains self assessment computer based test.
- Flexible online final examination.