Course Title: KPE’s Certificate Program in Pre-clinical & Clinical Trial
Course Objective: The objective of this course is to impart knowledge and understanding with an opportunity to acquire and develop the expertise necessary for effective clinical research. The program is designed to meet the high demand for trained personnel for human clinical trials. The program enable you to master practical aspects of clinical trial conduct and management including clinical trial phases and design, planning, implementation, data analysis, regulatory and procedural guidelines and ethical considerations.
1. Orientation to practical understanding in the entire drug development process with special emphasize on Preclinical and Clinical Trial. (32 Lecture sessions)
2. Practical Training on GLP and GCP.
3. Simulation to real life Strategic planning in Clinical Research
4. Access to Industry Data bank
5. Access to 100’s of Pharmaceutical Case Studies on Clinical, Preclinical research and also from regulatory point of view.