Course Code: KPE-C-080
Course Title: Certificate Course in Pharma Business Development & Licensing
Course Mode: Online e-learning
Duration: 1 Month
Pharmaceutical Business Development & Licensing courses are conceptualized with vision to create effective Business Development Manager for Pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical Industry. This course gives practical knowledge of the functionalities of BD Manager with practical exposure.
Career in Business Development (BD) in Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical Industry
A career in Business Development (BD) is both a challenging and highly rewarding career in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry. It opens up lot of opportunities as it covers a variety of disciplines. BD professionals involved in pipeline and portfolio management. In all established pharmaceutical company there are dedicated Business Development department (BD) and they take care of filing of the patent, trademark, issuing and management of the licensing etc. They work in close proximity with strategic management, regulatory team in company.
BD professionals should have
1. In depth understanding of R&D – Discovery to Commercialization Process
2. Hands on knowledge on drug discovery, development and regulatory aspects of the market.
3. Market research skills to Conduct extensive market vigilance studies to monitor market dynamic.
4. Decision making skills to understand market analysis, technical and commercial feasibility
5. Advance licensing skills like identifying potential partners / distributors for new products, In-licensing, distribution, dormant licenses
BD professionals should have a strong Business Acumen & closely partner with Business needs and requirement.
The current pharmacy syllabus of most of the pharmacy courses do not provide adequate practical exposure on Business Development (BD) functionalities, licensing business models of innovator & generic companies and the BD functioning in the entire pharma R&D to commercialization cycle.
This online course is aimed to fulfill these gaps and is uniquely designed for the pharmacy students, professionals and scientists working in the pharma industry so that they can learn the essentials and can better advance in their careers.
Our Registerants are in Takeda, Pfizer, GSK, Lipoxen (UK), Patheon, Mylan, Biocon, Micro Lab, GE Lifesciences, Orchid, Sanofi, AstraZeneca, Hospira, Ranbaxy, Julphar, Jhonson and Jhonson, Ethicon, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratory, MSD, Medo Pharma, Nestle, Ind-Swift, Panacea, Bal Pharma, Aristo, Reliance Lifesciences, Quality Pharma Pvt Ltd, Cipla, Ipca, Sherya Lifesciences, Promed, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Zydus Candila, Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Bangalore Pharmaceutical and Research laboratories, Teru Technomed, Indocoar Pharma, Fortis Hospitals, VRPL Healthcare, Medreich, Hospira, Indospectrum, Wintac Limited, Faveo Pharmaceuticals, Enzem, Leo Pharma, Accenture, Shaigan Pharmaceutical, Ceutica & Chemie, Medxplor Healthcare, Systopic Laboratories and many more companies across the pharma industry.
- 24×7 Online Access – Access anytime from anywhere across globe.
- Prinatable booklet provided to all course participants.
- Access the e-lectures, case studies, self assessment modules and practical sessions through personalized webpage.
- Flexible online final examination (Computer Based Test by secure mode)
- Real life Case Study module will be provided along with the course ,material.
B.Pharma/D.Pharma/ B.Sc/ Any graduates or those who are in 3rd / final year of those courses, who want to make career in pharmaceutical marketing can pursue the course.