Course Code: KPE-C-65
Course Objectives: The IPR department in pharmaceutical industry works in protecting the innovation. Objective of the course is to provide the platform to understand the working of pharmaceutical industry, Research & Development aspects and its relevance with respect to intellectual property rights.
In this online self-paced modules, participant will be understanding about the drug development to commercialization process and innovation protection strategies.
Who should attend this course?
- Those who want to learn specific IPR issues in pharmaceutical industry
- Professionals from drug discovery development
- Anyone requiring an in-depth understanding in strategic planning for the pharmaceutical R&D
- Fresher/Beginners, Those who want to make a career in pharmaceutical IPR
Access Available for 7 days
Course Flow and Content
- Certificate will be provided at the end of the successful completion of the course
- PDF modules (Books) can be downloaded by visiting course access page.