This is a real-life learning course which is specially prepared and designed not only for the beginners but also for those who are currently engaged in the activities of import & export but are not too conversant with their export documentation and procedures. This course is conducted online-distance mode. This course is specifically focused on pharmaceutical exports. Real Life Examples and insights of documentation helps candidates to understand specific requirement for exporting the pharmaceuticals.
1. Orientation to job related practical aspects of the pharmaceutical export is covered in this course
2. Simulation to real life working in International Marketing Department.
3. Access to real life export documentations etc.
4. Access to Pharmaceutical Case Studies
5. Attend Lectures of all different chapters / study content.
B.Pharma/D.Pharma/ B.Sc/ Any graduates or those who are in 3rd / final year of those courses, who want to make career in pharmaceutical marketing can pursue the course.
- Introduction to International Trade
Deatiled Understanding of Pharmaceutical Export – Why and How !
- Scanning of international environment: Social, political, legal, economic, cultural environment for overseas markets;
Factors affecting international trade: Methods of entry
- All documentations required for export – A Preview !
- Pre-requirement for Pharmaceutical Export
- Common export documentation: Commercial Invoice, Export Packing Slip, Proforma Invoice
- Transportation Documentation: Airway Bill, Bill of Lading
- Export Compliance Documents: Export Licenses, Destination Control Statement
- Certificate of Origin
- Other Certificates: Certificate of Analysis, Certificate of Free Sale, Ingredients Certificate, Inspection Certificate, Pre-Shipment Inspections,
- Letter of Credit – Importance and documents required to open LC
- Basic Understanding in regulatory requirements of Innovative and Generic Products
- Documentation in Pharma – WHO GMP, ISO CERTIFICATION, DOSSIER, FREE SALES CERTIFICATE etc.
- Basic Training in Dossier – CTD, ACTD, ECTD formats
Registration requirements of Pharmaceuticals in various regulatory agencies.
Pharma Dossier – Importance. Short training on dossier preparation to get first hand informations regarding the component of pharmaceutical dossier.
ADMISSION FROM INDIA