Who should attend
This course is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the parameters, approaches, and concerns of FDA inspections, and the tool to manage those inspections in the field of pharmaceuticals.
This e-learning course provide comprehensive idea about the following:
- FDA as regulatory body and process including 483s, Warning Letters, recalls, and other potential actions
- The FDA inspection process and approach
- Corrective Actions and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- Flow of handling of warning letter from company side (who received warning letter)
- Follow up inspections
- How to respond to inspection and audit results
This is a practical, hands-on course designed to provide pharmaceutical, comprehensive real life work experience to professionals with the information and tools they require to prepare for and manage an FDA inspection. The course is ideal for those who are working in Regulatory, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Production Department.
What is Form 483 of USFDA? Its significance.
Why FDA issues form 483?
Recent trends in form 483
How to handle/respond to form 483?
Difference between Warning Letter and Form 483
Introduction and detailed discussion on CAPA.
Importance of handling CAPA in handling form 483
Types of USFDA warning Letter
Warning Letter – Parts and Content
Flow of handling of warning letter from company side (who received warning letter) Follow up inspections
Importance of SOP and SOP Management System for effectiveness of plant
Practical cases of warning letter
Details understanding will be provided on the USFDA regulation for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceuticals.
- Upon admission you will be providing the user id and password to access all the content online.
- You will also be receiving the soft copy of the e-module (which you can download from your dashboard).