Course Title: KPE’s Certificate Program in Drug Registration in African Countries
Course Objective: The objective of this course is to impart knowledge and understanding OF Drug Registration Procedure in African countries – Regulations, Registration procedure, Country specific Common Technical Document guidelines and dossier preparation. Course includes hands on training on country specific dossier preparation.
Features of the Course:1. Orientation to practical understanding in the entire drug regulation, registration procedure, country specific common Technical Documents guidelines and drug dossier preparations.
2. Simulation to real life Strategic planning in Drug Registration in African countries.
3. Access to Industry Data bank
4. Access to 1000’s of Pharmaceutical Case Studies
5. Attend Live Lectures of all different chapters / study content.
Duration: 1 Month
This online course utilizes interactive learning tools to guide each participant through the steps of drug regulation and registration process for the African countries. The course is designed to challenge students to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, reflection questions, expert live chat and a final assessment at the end of the course.
The course can be completed at any pace, allowing the user to stop and start at their leisure.
This course is divided into following modules
1. Overview of the African countries : Country Introduction
2. Introduction to Drug Regulation and Registration Process of the each countries
3. Introduction to Common Technical Document
4. Comparison Study of different countries regulations and approval process
5. Analysing prevailing regulatory norms prevailing in African countries
6. Drug Dossier Preparation : Interactive Session
7. Drug Registration Process – Time Line (country specific)
8. Registration of Innovative Pharmaceutical, biotech Products, Generic and Biosimilar products in African countries