Add on Certification
Executive Program in Pharmaceutical Global Business is conceptualized with vision to enhance competency of middle and middle / top level managers who are working in pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceuticals industry. This course ideally developed for the working professionals of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry.
Course Code: KPE-C-024
Course Title: KPE’s Advance Diploma in Pharmaceutical Global Business
Course Type: Online Course
Unlike other management business courses that concentrate narrowly on a diverse function or piece of the business—accounting, finance, marketing, production, human resources, or information systems, strategic management is a big picture course.
This course focus on the real life working on the whole spectrum of pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical strategic business and management. The centre of attention is the total pharma and biopharma enterprise–-the industry and competitive environment in which it operates, its long-term direction and strategy, its resources and competitive capabilities, and its prospects for success.
Throughout the course, the spotlight will be trained on the foremost issue in running a pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical business enterprise: “What must managers do, and do well, to make the pharmaceutical company a winner in the game of business?”
The answer that emerges, and which becomes the theme of the course, is that good strategy-making and good strategy-execution are the key ingredients of company success and the most reliable signs of good management. The mission of the course is to explore why good strategic management leads to good business performance, to present the basic concepts and tools of strategic analysis, and to drill you in the methods of crafting a well-conceived strategy and executing it competently. You’ll be called on to probe, question, and evaluate all aspects of a company’s external and internal strategic situation. You’ll grapple with sizing up a company’s standing in the marketplace and its ability to go head-to-head with rivals, learn to tell the difference between winning strategies and mediocre strategies, and become more skilled in spotting ways to improve a company’s strategy or its execution. In the midst of all this, another purpose is accomplished: to help you synthesize what you have learned in prior business courses. Dealing with the grand sweep of how to manage all the pieces of a business makes strategic management an integrative, KPE’s Executive Program in Pharmaceutical Global Business course in which you’ll see how the various pieces of the business puzzle fit together and why the different parts of a business need to be managed in strategic harmony for the organization to operate in winning fashion.
Objective of the course
• To develop your capacity to think strategically about a pharmaceutical and Biologic company, its present business position, its long-term direction, its resources and competitive capabilities, the caliber of its strategy, and its opportunities for gaining sustainable competitive advantage.
• To develop clear cut understanding on drug discovery to development to commercialization process effectively, to strategise the pharmaceutical business in regulated, semi-regulated and unregulated market.
• To build your skills in conducting branding activities and strategic analysis in a variety of competitive situations and, especially, to provide you with a stronger understanding of the competitive challenges of a global pharmaceutical environment.
• To give you hands-on experience in crafting pharmaceutical branding, business strategy, reasoning carefully about strategic options, using what-if analysis to evaluate action alternatives, and making sound strategic decisions.
• To acquaint you with the managerial tasks associated with implementing and executing company growth strategies, drill you in the range of actions managers can take to promote competent strategy execution, and give you some confidence in being able to function effectively as part of a company’s strategy-implementing team.
• To develop your powers of pharmaceutical managerial judgment, help you learn how to assess business risk, and improve your ability to make sound decisions and achieve effective outcomes.
1 Year from the date of admission.
Features of the course
- 24×7 online access – learn at your convenience.
- Orientation to job related practical aspects of different domain of the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical operations.
- Simulation to real life working to enhance the practical skills.
- Access to Industry Databank.
- Access to 1000’s of Pharmaceutical Case Studies.
- Attend Lectures of all different chapters / study content.
Minimum qualification Graduation in any discipline with more than 60 months (5 Years) of work experience in middle and top management. Work Experience is mentioned is mandatory for admission into this course. Work Experience certificate / proof need to be provided at the time of admission.
- Upon completion of the admission process, 34 Modules in the form of printable e-book will be available for download. All books can be downloaded by visiting your dashboard.
- Immediately upon admission, course participant will be provided with user id and password to access personalized web page through which he can access e-lectures, cases studies, etc. across from anywhere using internet.
- While attending lectures, you can also download the lecture handout and save in your system.
- The participants of Global Business Registrant will get two add on certification.
- Participant can choose add on courses of any 1 month or 1 week certification course.
- There will be no fees for add on courses and courses can be opted any time during the Global Business Course access period.
- On completion of add on course, participant will be issuing course certificate.
- You can activate this add on course anytime during the active 1 year course tenure.