Add on Certification
Executive Program in Pharmaceutical Global Business provides hands on training to enhance skill competency of middle and top level managers. This course suits for the working professionals of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry. In this self paced learning, one can experience the real life work simulations for pharma and biopharmaceutical industry. Skills which are most necessary for successful in the biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical competitive landscape is covered in depth.
- Code: KPE-C-024
- Course Title: KPE’s Advance Diploma in Pharmaceutical Global Business
- Type of the course: Self paced Online Course
Executive Program in Pharma Global Business is little different from other other management business courses. Other Business Management courses concentrate narrowly on a diverse function or piece of the business—accounting, finance, marketing, production, human resources, or information systems, strategic management. But here it is strategic management
This course focus on the real life working on the whole spectrum of pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical strategic business and management. The center of attention is the total pharma and biopharma enterprise–-the industry and competitive environment in which it operates, its long-term direction and strategy, its resources and competitive capabilities, and its prospects for success.
Throughout the course, the spotlight will be trained on the foremost issue in running a pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical business enterprise: “What must managers do, and do well, to make the pharmaceutical company a winner in the game of business?”
The answer that emerges, and which becomes the theme of the course, is that good strategy-making and good strategy-execution are the key ingredients of company success and the most reliable signs of good management. The mission of the course is to explore why good strategic management leads to good business performance, to present the basic concepts and tools of strategic analysis, and to drill you in the methods of crafting a well-conceived strategy and executing it competently.
You’ll be called on to probe, question, and evaluate all aspects of a company’s external and internal strategic situation. You’ll grapple with sizing up a company’s standing in the marketplace and its ability to go head-to-head with rivals, learn to tell the difference between winning strategies and mediocre strategies, and become more skilled in spotting ways to improve a company’s strategy or its execution. In the midst of all this, another purpose is accomplished: to help you synthesize what you have learned in prior business courses.
KPE’s Executive Program in Pharmaceutical Global Business course in which you’ll see how the various pieces of the business puzzle fit together and why the different parts of a business need to be managed in strategic harmony for the organization to operate in winning fashion.
Objective of the course
- The course helps participant to think strategically about a pharmaceutical and Biologic company, its present business position, its long-term direction, its resources and competitive capabilities, the caliber of its strategy, and its opportunities for gaining sustainable competitive advantage.
- To develop clear cut understanding on drug discovery to development to commercialization process effectively, to strategise the pharmaceutical business in regulated, semi-regulated and unregulated market.
- Executive Program in Pharmaceutical Global Business provides the skill training regarding branding activities and strategic analysis in a variety of competitive situations and, especially, to provide you with a stronger understanding of the competitive challenges of a global pharmaceutical business environment.
- To give you hands-on experience in crafting pharmaceutical branding, business strategy, reasoning carefully about strategic options, using what-if analysis to evaluate action alternatives, and making sound strategic decisions.
- This Global Pharma Business course helps one to acquaint with the managerial tasks associated with implementing and executing company growth strategies, drill in the range of actions managers can take to promote competent strategy execution, and give you some confidence in being able to function effectively as part of a company’s strategy-implementing team.
- The course helps to develop the decision making skills for managers. Therefore, it helps one to learn how to assess business risk, and improve your ability to make sound decisions and achieve effective outcomes.
1 Year from the date of admission.
Features of the course
- 24×7 self paced online learning – learn at your convenience.
- Courses can be accessed at your own convenient time.
- Downloadable PDF study modules.
- E-lectures for easy understanding of the concepts.
- Self assessment concept checkers for each lecture.
- Simulation to real life working.
- Access to case studies.
- Unique personalized course tracking page with course performance analytics.
- Flexible online final examination (Computer Based Test by secure mode).
- Course certification – Course completion and Course gradation certificate will be issued.
Minimum qualification for participation of this course is Graduation in any discipline with more than 24 months of work experience in middle and top management. Work Experience is mentioned is mandatory for admission into this course. Work Experience certificate / proof need to be provided at the time of admission.
- Course contains 34 study modules in the form of eBooks. Therefore, you can save the eBooks in your system.
- You can download the study modules by login to your dashboard.
- Immediately upon admission, course participant can instantly accessing the course.
- Executive Program in Global Pharmaceutical Business is online 24×7 learning. Hence, course participants can access the lectures at their own convenience.
- While attending lectures, course participant can also download the lecture handout and save for reference.
- The participants of Global Business Registrant will get two add on certification.
- Participant can choose add on courses of any 1 month or 1 week certification course.
- Participant can activate the add on course anytime during 1 year active course duration.
- On completion of add on course, participant will be issuing course certificate.
- You can activate this add on course anytime during the active 1 year course tenure.
Strategic Management Courses
Department / Functional Area
Pharma Global Business – Executive Program
Strategic Management, BD, Licensing, International Marketing, Product Management, Regulatory department,Top-Middle Management Corporate employees
Business Development and Licensing
Business Development and Licensing
Inlicensing and Outlicensing
BD, In and Outlicensing Department
Pharma Strategic Management
Strategic Management, BD, Licensing, International Marketing, Top-Middle Management Corporate employees
Biopharma Global Business
Biopharma Strategic Management, BD, Licensing, International Marketing, Product Management, Regulatory department,Top-Middle Management Corporate employees.
Market Access Courses