Course Objective: B.Pharm/D.Pharm/ B.Sc/ Any graduates or those who are in 3rd / final year of those courses, who want to make career in pharmaceutical marketing can pursue the course.
Features of the Course:
1. Comprehensive study material covering all important aspects of Pharmaceutical Production and Regulatory Affairs.
2. Understanding/ Decision Making/ Strategy Creation in the field of Pharma Production and Regulatory Affairs
3. 143 Case Live Pharmaceutical Production and Regulatory Case studies.
4. Support : Resume Development, Placement Assistance.
Course Duration: 1 Year
Nature of the Course: Distance & e-Learning
- Comprehensive study material covering all aspects of drug regulatory affairs will be covered under this course.
- Comprehensive study material covering all important aspects of Pharmaceutical Production
- Orientation to job related practical aspects of Pharmaceutical Production and drug regulatory affairs
- Access to industry data bank of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for different equipment
- Specialized modules covering all Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms
- Specialized modules on GMP, ISO guidelines as well as handling of GMP and ISO audits
- Special module on Production related regulatory affairs
- Support : Resume Development
- Interactive e-lectures (virtual classroom)
- Online interactive sessions with the expert Industry faculty
- e-Library and e-pharma dictionary
- Access to 1000’s of real life case studies
- Online assignments & self Assessment Test
- Printed Course Material
- 24/7 Online Support With the Live Chat Facility
- Special On demand Modules
- Secure access to e-module with passwords.
- Flexible online final examination (Computer Based Test by secure mode)
- 100% Placement assistance is provided once the course is completed
- The Internationally Accredited course – Approved by International Association of Distance Learning (IADL), UK
- Personalized web page
- Our courses can be accessed anytime from anywhere