This online certification course will cover complete ADVANCE PG DIPLOMA IN DRUG REGULATORY AFFAIRS AND ADVANCE PG DIPLOMA IN PRODUCTION MANEGEMENT under single course. Entire syllabus of Regulatory Affairs (as a single course) and also Pharmaceutical Production Management topics will be covered under this program.
Our Registerants are in Lipoxen (UK), Orchid, Sanofi-Aventis, Astra-Zeneca, Hospira, Ranbaxy, Julphar, J&J-Ethicon, Pfizer, DRL, MSD, Medo Pharma, Nestle, Ind-Swift, Panacea, Bal Pharma, Aristo, Shaigan Pharmaceuticals, Reliance Lifesciences, Quality Pharma Pvt Ltd, Cipla, Ipca, Sherya Lifesciences, Promed, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Zydus Candila, Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Bangalore Pharmaceutical and Research laboratories, Teru Technomed, Indocoar Pharma, Fortis Hospitals, VRPL Healthcare, Medreich, Hospira, Indospectrum, Winatac Limited, Faveo Pharmaceuticals, Enzem, Leo, Accenture, Mylan, and many more companies across the pharma industry.
B.Pharma/D.Pharma/ B.Sc/ Any graduates or Post Graduates or Phd holder, who want to broaden the career skill in drug regulatory affairs can pursue the course. Minimum 2 years experience required for admission.
Unique Features of this dual specialization course
- Comprehensive study material covering all aspects of drug regulatory affairs will be covered under this course.
- Comprehensive study material covering all important aspects of Pharmaceutical Production.
- Orientation to job related practical aspects of Pharmaceutical Production and drug regulatory affairs.
- Access to industry data bank of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for different equipment.
- Specialized modules covering all Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms.
- Specialized modules on GMP, ISO guidelines as well as handling of GMP and ISO audits.
- Special module on Production related regulatory affairs.
- Support : Resume Development.
- Participant will be receiving PDF books (which can be downloaded and save in the own system).
- Online access to the course modules, lectures, simulations as mentioned in the course flow below.
- While attending online lectures, participant will able to download the lecture handouts.
- Personalized webpage will be issued to all participant where you can track the course performance, feedback, comments and assistance from mentors and support staffs.