Course Objective: This course will cover complete ADVANCE PG DIPLOMA IN DRUG REGULATORY AFFAIRS AND ADVANCE PG DIPLOMA IN PRODUCTION MANEGEMENT under single course. All content of regulatory affairs and production management course will be covered under this.
- 790 USD [For payment other than India]
- 38500 Indian Rupees [For payment from India]
Special course fees waiver available till admission on or before 29th of December, 2019:
- 553 USD [For payment other than India]
- 26950 Indian Rupees [For payment from India]
Entire Pharmaceutical Production Management and Drug Regulatory Affairs Course will be covered in this dual specialization.
Course Duration: 1 Year
Who can apply the course: B.Pharm/D.Pharm/ B.Sc/ Any graduates or those who are in 3rd / final year of those courses, who want to make career in pharmaceutical marketing can pursue the course.
Features of the Course:
1. Comprehensive study material covering all important aspects of Pharmaceutical Production and Regulatory Affairs.
2. Understanding/ Decision Making/ Strategy Creation in the field of Pharma Production and Regulatory Affairs
3. 143 Case Live Pharmaceutical Production and Regulatory Case studies.
4. Support : Resume Development, Placement Assistance.
- Comprehensive study material covering all aspects of drug regulatory affairs will be covered under this course.
- Comprehensive study material covering all important aspects of Pharmaceutical Production
- Orientation to job related practical aspects of Pharmaceutical Production and drug regulatory affairs
- Access to industry data bank of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for different equipment
- Specialized modules covering all Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms
- Specialized modules on GMP, ISO guidelines as well as handling of GMP and ISO audits
- Special module on Production related regulatory affairs
- Support : Resume Development