Course Objective: B.Pharm/D.Pharm/ B.Sc/ Any graduates or those who are in 3rd / final year of those courses, who want to make career in pharmaceutical marketing can pursue the course.
Features of the Course:
1. Comprehensive study material covering all important aspects of Pharmaceutical Production and Regulatory Affairs.
2. Understanding/ Decision Making/ Strategy Creation in the field of Pharma Production and Regulatory Affairs
3. 143 Case Live Pharmaceutical Production and Regulatory Case studies.
4. Support : Resume Development, Placement Assistance.
Course Duration: 1 Year
Nature of the Course: Distance & e-Learning
- Comprehensive study material covering all aspects of drug regulatory affairs will be covered under this course.
- Comprehensive study material covering all important aspects of Pharmaceutical Production
- Orientation to job related practical aspects of Pharmaceutical Production and drug regulatory affairs
- Access to industry data bank of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for different equipment
- Specialized modules covering all Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms
- Specialized modules on GMP, ISO guidelines as well as handling of GMP and ISO audits
- Special module on Production related regulatory affairs
- Support : Resume Development