Course Title: KPE’s Certificate Program in Quality Assurance and Documentation.
Course Code: KPE-C-015
This online course utilizes interactive learning tools to guide each participant through the steps of quality assurance working and managing quality documentation procedures in pharmaceutical companies. The course is designed to challenge students to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, reflection questions, expert live chat and a final assessment at the end of the course. The course focuses on the advance practical learning, keeping in view what Quality Assurance professionals handles and additional content what helps them to enrich the knowledge base to take further growth in the career.
The course can be completed at any pace, allowing the user to stop and start at their leisure.
The objective of this course is to impart knowledge and practical understanding about the Quality Assurance department and core quality assurance method, process and practices. Special emphasize on quality documentation process handling.
- Orientation to practical understanding in the entire quality assurance process in pharmaceutical companies with practical exposure on quality documentation.
- Simulation to real life Strategic planning in handling quality management system and documentation.
- Course provides advance learning on the handling and management of the plant inspection.
- Attend 24×7 e-lectures of all different chapters and study content.
- Attend the simulations, self assessment modules to evaluate the self competency.
Course certification will be issued on completion of the final examination.