This online course utilizes interactive learning tools to guide each participant through the Intellectual Property Management in Pharmaceutical Industry. The course is designed to challenge students to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, reflection questions, expert live chat and a final assessment at the end of the course.
The objective of this course is to impart knowledge and understanding of effective Innovation management process in Pharmaceuticals.
- Course Title: KPE’s Certificate Program in Intellectual Property Management in Pharmaceuticals
- Course Code:
- Nature of the course: Online Self Paced Learning
- Duration : 1 Month
The course can be completed at any pace, allowing the user to stop and start at their leisure.
- Orientation to practical understanding in the entire drug development, requirement for innovation management, handling of intellectual property in pharmaceutical companies, and strategic planning on the same.
- Practical Training on Patent search, filing, handling orange book, trademark filing and search etc.
- Simulation to real life Strategic planning in Intellectual Property Management
- Access to Industry Data bank
- Access to Pharmaceutical Case Studies
- Attend Live Lectures of all different chapters / study content
This course is divided into following modules
- Overview of Intellectual Property Rights – Trademark, Copyright, Patent
- Intellectual Property Management in Pharmaceutical Companies
- Practical Training in handling Pharmaceutical Patent, Trademark Search, Registration Process.
- Drug Regulations and Intellectual Property Management
- Strategic Planning in Intellectual Property Management
- Licensing – In Licensing vs. Out-Licensing
- Licensing drafting