Core Learning Area
Course Code: KPE-C-008
Course Title: KPE’s Advance Diploma in Pharmaceutical Strategic Business Management [ADPSM]
Course Objective: The online certificate course in Pharmaceutical strategic management is conceptualized with objective to impart knowledge and understanding of the Pharmaceutical Strategic Business Management from the 360 degree from the different areas of Pharmaceutical businesses like drug discovery-to-commercialization, portfolio management, business development, brand management.
Key Learning Area for the course
- Drug Development to Commercialization – R&D management and related strategic planning.
- Innovation Management in pharmaceutical industry. In depth understanding of the intellectual property management in Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Industry
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical industry understanding.
- Exclusive training on Biopharmaceutical and biosimilar management
- Pharma Marketing and branding Strategic Planning
- Generic Drug Strategic Planning
- Drug Registration overseas
- International Marketing strategic planning in pharmaceutical
- In depth training on Licensing in pharmaceutical industry – In Licensing Vs. Out licensing, Codevelopment, comarketing deals
- Financial Planning and Management for pharma strategic management professionals
- Life cycle extension / Loss of Exclusivity – LOE strategies
1. Orientation to job related practical strategic business management related activities from different discipline of Pharmaceuticals.
2. Simulation to real life Strategic Management.
3. Access to Industry Databank – 300 Strategic Management examples etc.
4. Access to Pharmaceutical Case Studies
5. Attend Live Lectures of all different chapters / study content.
Minimum qualification Graduation in any discipline with more than 24 months of work experience in Pharmaceutical domain. Work Experience is mentioned is mandatory for admission into this course.