Course Objective: The objective of this course is to impart knowledge and understanding of the Pharmaceutical Strategic Business Management from the 360 degree from the different areas of Pharmaceutical Management.
Key Learning Area for the course
- Drug Development to Commercialization
- Innovation Management in pharmaceutical industry
- Pharma Marketing Strategic Planning
- Generic Drug Strategic Planning
- Production Planning and Strategic Management in pharmaceutical industry
- Managing pharmaceutical SBU revenue model
- Drug Registration overseas
- International Marketing strategic planning in pharmaceutical
- Licensing in pharmaceutical industry – In Licensing Vs. Out licensing
- Pharmaceutical Business Audit
- Human Resource strategic planning for pharmaceutical company
- QA/QC Team – Differentiator of Today’s pharmaceutical manufacturing organization
- Financial Planning and Management for pharma strategic management professionals
- Accreditation Management and PR strategies for pharmaceutical firms
- Web strategies for Pharmaceutical companies
1. Orientation to job related practical strategic business management related activities from different discipline of Pharmaceuticals.
2. Simulation to real life Strategic Management.
3. Access to Industry Databank – 300 Strategic Management examples etc.
4. Access to 1000’s of Pharmaceutical Case Studies
5. Attend Live Lectures of all different chapters / study content.
Minimum qualification Graduation in any discipline with more than 24 months of work experience in Pharmaceutical domain. Work Experience is mentioned is mandatory for admission into this course.
Rs. 27500 (payment from India) / 550 USD (payment from outside India)