Core Area of Learning
Who should attend
This online executive certification course covers hands on training on Biopharma Business Development and Strategic Management. In the first place, this course utilizes interactive learning tools to guide each participant through the steps of the innovator biopharmaceutical and biosimilar business development, strategic management and licensing process. In fact this course covers all entire biologic development to commercialization process.
Hence, this course is ideal for the executives working in biopharmaceutical companies. Therefore, this is dedicated online training program for biopharma professionals working in R&D. Project, Portfolio management, Strategic Management department. Also this biopharma strategic management course covers Forecasting Market Access which is key learning area for strategic management professionals.
The course is designed to challenge users to apply what they have learned through the use of interactive exercises, reflection questions, expert live chat and a final assessment at the end of the course.
Most importantly, this course is self paced learning. Hence, participants can attend the lecture sessions at own convenience. Therefore, it allows participates to learn at own pace, allowing to stop and start at their leisure.
- Course Code: KPE-C-122
- Types of Course: Executive Advance Diploma Program, Online Certification Course, Distance & e-Learning
- Course Title: KPE’s Executive Program in Biopharma Business Development and Strategic Management
Our Registrants are in Takeda, Pfizer, Apolonia d.o.o., ITC-Pharma, GSK, Lipoxen (UK), Patheon, Mylan, Biocon, Micro Lab, GE Lifesciences, Orchid, Sanofi, AstraZeneca, Hospira, Ranbaxy, Julphar, Jhonson and Jhonson, Ethicon, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratory, MSD, Medo Pharma, Nestle, Ind-Swift, Panacea, Bal Pharma, Aristo, Reliance Lifesciences, Quality Pharma Pvt Ltd, Cipla, Ipca, Sherya Lifesciences, Promed, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Zydus Candila, Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Bangalore Pharmaceutical and Research laboratories, Teru Technomed, Indocoar Pharma, Fortis Hospitals, VRPL Healthcare, Medreich, Hospira, Indospectrum, Wintac Limited, Faveo Pharmaceuticals, Enzem, Leo Pharma, Accenture, Shaigan Pharmaceutical, Ceutica & Chemie, Medxplor Healthcare, Systopic Laboratories and many more companies across the pharma industry.
Key Objectives of the biopharma strategic management course
Strategy & strategic thinking is the key for biopharma strategic management professionals. Therefore, this course provides real case insights to provoke the strategic thinking.
Course Learning Area Overview
Biopharma Business Development and Strategic Management course provides in-depth study of the product life cycle for biopharmaceuticals. Hence, key focus is on learning the various stages within the life cycle from conceptualization of a biopharmaceuticals, development, approval process, market commercialization and licensing activities. Therefore, this course is ideal for the biopharmaceutical professionals who are handling regulatory submission, approval, production, and the postmarket environment for biologic drug manufacturing, marketing companies. Moreover, the course provides comprehensive real life simulation on different classes of therapeutic biologics.
One more thing to note, strategic understanding is focused on the biopharma pipeline management. Hence this course also provides training on risk assessment at each stage, and the decreasing productivity of the drug pipeline. Moreover, course also covers advanced licensing concepts with strong focus on biologics.
Not but not the least, course covers various tools and techniques of biopharma forecasting.
Core Area of Learning
- Biopharma market understanding
- Understanding of different therapeutic classes
- Biopharmaceutical Development Process
- Regulatory approval process, strategic pathways
- Strategic planning for market access
- Biomanufacturing process
- Biosimilar development process
- Biopharmaceutical product life cycle management, Patent, Exclusivity, Portfolio management, LOE training
- Data exclusivity
- Market commercialization strategies and Marketing for Bio-pharmaceuticals
- Biopharma business development training
- Biopharma forecasting
- Biopharma Market Access strategic planning
- Biopharma licensing
Who should attend this course?
This course is ideal for Biopharma Executives working in middle and top management position. Secondly, this course is ideal choice for enhancing the skills for biopharma business development and strategic management professionals. Thirdly, those who are looking to enhance in and out knowledge about the biopharma business should pursue this course. Moreover, this course is ideal for the project, portfolio management professionals working in biopharma company.
Features of the Course
- Comprehensive study material covering all important aspects of innovator biopharmaceutical and biosimilar business.
- 24×7 online access, hence user can attend from anywhere.
- Online lectures for easy understanding of the advance biopharma topics.
- Live Pharma Case Study for easy understanding in biologics-biosimilar strategic business planning.
- Simulation based real life case presentations.
- Attend online final examination at your own time and convenience.
- Course Certification: On completion of the course, course completion certificate and course gradation certificate will be provided.